First day

kate100

Hi everyone started today not good i am booked in for my first weigh in on monday do u think ive blown it. This is my second time on cd i lost 3st before. Im 29 and a mum of 1 really need surpport.:cry:

Hi honey, I had so many false start ups but now for sure I'm sticking to it.... I've been on it for 3 weeks and going so strong... If you need any support plese do not hesitate...
xxxx

thanks it means alot end of first day i have had 3 shakes 1 biscuit and 1 mince pie oh and 1.5ltres water not feeling to bad. Normally i would of had a sandwich by now.

Welcome kate

you will do fine chick but the main thing ive found with CD is you have to REALLY want it to stick to it!! im the worst dieter in the world i never last more than half a day but here i am on day 17 and over a stone lighter!!

if you want it enough chick you will do it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome kate

you will do fine chick but the main thing ive found with CD is you have to REALLY want it to stick to it!! im the worst dieter in the world i never last more than half a day but here i am on day 17 and over a stone lighter!!

if you want it enough chick you will do it!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ditto. All the best Kate. This site is brilliant for support. :)

You can do it!!! Try REALLY hard to blank the biccies and mince pies today... once you get into the sachets, you really do feel less hungry but nibbling just gives you a mega guilt trip and makes you want to eat more... if you REALLY need a sweet treat, maybe half a meal bar would be better than a mince pie? We're all in this together and we can do it... every day's a new start, so make today a good one and build from there!

Hi Kate

You can do it hun ! You've lost 3 stone before on this diet - so that proves you are a strong and determined person.
Once you are over the first few days, it gets so much easier - and anytime you are feeling low, just come on here - there are always lovely people around to cheer you up and motivate you.
How about setting yourself some mini-goals ? I have just joined the Xmas mini challenge on here.

Good luck xxx

You will do brilliantly, you managed to lose 3 stone last time (your rehearsal) so you are going to do even better this time.

Good luck and stay positive xxxxxxx

Back