first day

j4ckos mate

HI to all , im just starting it for the very first time.

can you please point me as to what i should be eating

some of the lads in the office are on it and done very well.

can anyone give me a few pointers as they are keeping their cards clsoe to their chest:cry:

thanks

Hi there and welcome.

If you have a look at the top of this page, there are different sections of the SW forum. Have a look at the food diaries and this will give you an idea of the things that we can eat and never feel hungry.

Good luck!

Hi j4ckos mate, have you joined a class or online? If you have a book look at the free foods section and start there. Welcome to the forum and to SW x

no doing it myself with some of my wives old books,

am i right in saying that it seems to be

red meat
green seems to bee cards,

i know thats a big generalisation

today i have had

one weetabix, an apple, a pear, tin of beans for my dinner and tonight i will have a pastansause.

All of the lads in my section are doing it you should hear us,

it sounds like "loose women" in here sometimes:eek:

It's great to have so much support at work. Tell them all to get on here too, we could do with some more guys on here!

How old are the books you are using? The plan has changed a lot in the last few years so it might help to get some more up to date literature

hi Jackos mate.
You seem to have got the grasp generally green is more carbs, potatoesm pasta, beans, rice and pulses and red is meat and fish.

There's also a new extra easy which means any free food on green or free food on red is free.

You best check that you have the most up to date info though. Sounds like it's quite competitive at work but hopefully one of them will share with you!

i meant us blokes in the office are like women,:D:D

"what did you have" " where did you run" " have you been on wii fit"

the books she has are a few years old and in a purple folder,

i suppose irrespective of the date of them as long as i stick to them i should be ok?

got a bit of a headache though, i suspoect thats with not having as much tea to drink.

now im one in the morning and one in the afternoon

i suppose irrespective of the date of them as long as i stick to them i should be ok?

got a bit of a headache though, i suspoect thats with not having as much tea to drink.

ohh I see... doh! sorry I was being thick .. :8855:

Not really, the plan has changed a lot due to changes in manufacture and new research. Some quantities of HE's has changed and some things that used to be free are now Synned etc. It would be worth popping along to a local class if just to get all the correct info

weetabix for breakfast,
and a pint of water

an apple two muller lights for dinner and a ham sandwich,(brown bread micrscopic slither of vitalite)
still feel peckish so i might go and get some lean ham.

tonight, we are having chicken,

is this ok?

well....
two stones of me has dissapeeared,
about 2 weeks ago i went of track and the looming hols, has made me panic,

ive been doing the long island lap on wii fit, and free step, for about 40 mins a day, while the kids and the boss are in bed.

istarted at an impressive 150 kg and couldnt even be weighed on the wii fit, now im at 138 kg,
anyone thinking of cheating take a pic on your phone with your lardage hangin out and get it into your head, it works wonders,

I got Mr Taz to take a picture of me in my swimwear. I haven't been brave enough to look at it yet!

These were taken earlier this week:

Attachments

• 129.jpg
    129.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 130.jpg
    130.jpg
    328.6 KB · Views: 70
Hi Taz,
I totally take my hat of to you-I wouldnt even put a cossie on in the dark! LOL!! You look fine, but think what it would of been if you had taken it at the beginning-look how far you have come!

Back