• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

first docs appointment

They don't usually retest anymore because over the counter tests are so accurate - that's what I was told, I thought they might do a blood test but apparently not.

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
On my first they did but not wiv this one. Again they said cos home tests are accurate enough

xPreggasKimmyx
xSoon2bMrsSlimx
My Fitness Pal - xSoon2bMrsSlimx

Weight - 15.0 BMI-31.9 (Start 15.7)
Total loss - 7lbs
1st Aim - 14.0 BMI-29.8 (14lb to go)

I was a bit worried that they didn't test me at my first docs appt. Then the next appt I had wasn't till 12 weeks - heck of a long wait and what if u had read your test wrong and had told people lol.

Apparently the tests are only usually wrong by telling u that u aren't when u are, not the other way round! I'd bought the cheapest test in Superdrug (can u believe some of them are 20odd quid?) so I was a bit dubious when it said I was

Thats what i wanted to hear hun, coz i bin panicing like mad
I did 4 tests that i gt off ebay and one clearblue which cost me 14pound:-(
But i still worrying hehe
I got a docs appointment tue with midwife at my docs,i am 10 weeks but they say you got to see midwife at docs first
Then got 12 week scan in two weeks

Ah is that ur 'booking appt'? I had one a week or so before my scan, they just asked loads of questions about medical history, book u in for blood tests and check ur weight. Bet u r excited for the scan - such a surreal experience, makes it all seem so much more real, plus I waited till then to officially tell people