500 Calories First down day

Saker

So am on my first Down Day. Just back from work and feeling slightly headachy but may not be related.

By the time I have finished dinner I should be at 470kcal but I am hungry.
i hae overeaten for the last few days so it is o e extreme to the next

im also worried that I won't be able to control my food intake tomorrow...

I think headache on your first day is fairly normal but after a few DD you don't get them. Make sure you keep your fluids up. I am on a DD today my 6 th (wow and i never thought i would last one) and i have been fine and went for a long run so trust me they do get better and you will be surprised tomorrow you may not eat anywhere as much as you think you will. I couldn't even finish meals my first few updays and i NEVER leave even one thing on my plate .

good luck

Teresa

Thanks Teresa. The headache did go. Interestingly this morning (Up day) I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be. One day at a time....

The DD's definitely get better. I notice the same thing on the start of up days I do not feel hungry. I just think its my brain being awkward ;)

Thanks Teresa. The headache did go. Interestingly this morning (Up day) I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be. One day at a time....

One of the things you learn very quickly on this lifestyle is the difference between genuine hunger & food craving. After a few DD's you will find that you actually fancy less & less on your UD's, its something to do with how fasting regulates your insulin

I am on my second DD and not finding it terrible. Am headachy and have been for hours despite drinking lots. That said, could also be a cold I'm fighting off.

I think thats really common. I often go to bed on a DD thinking about the big fry up I am going to have for my breakfast and end up having my usual breakfast of porridge, your body really can manage to balance itself if you let it.

Back