Extra Easy first ever diet

clair73

Hello, I joined slimming world 2 weeks ago after turning 40. I have over 5 stone to lose. I don't have a time line. I'm loving all the advice and stories. Joined minimins looking to keep positive.

Welcome to the forum, you've joined the right forum for positive helpful advice.

ive only ever done SW it's brill;)

I've done every diet under the sun and none of them are as effective and long term as slimming world. I used to believe you could be either weight watchers or slimming world and that I was ww all the way but boy have I been converted.

If this is your first ever diet then you are at a massive advantage because your body's resistance to weight loss will be lower than someone like me who has tried them all and yoyo'd a lot over the years. I have to work really hard to beat that metabolic resistance!

this forum is truly brilliant. I am never off of here. Use it to its fullest extent. The more you do the better it gets. :)

I am 17.5 which has crept up slowly over the years. I always said I was happy. But turnung 40 and giving up smoking has gave me a kick up the bum. My dad lost over 3 stone on sw and he loves food so fingers crossed.

Back