First ever shake !!

just_ang

fightin the fat !
Hi pplz ! I am on day one and three quarters through my first shake :eek: Strawberry flavour !... its kinda getting betta the more i drink lol..ive already had a pint of water and now this...its finished!! feelin kinda stuffed.... how is everyone ?

Well done you ........ keep on glugging the more water you drink the more you will lose....wee!!! lol

mornin nic :) yea halfway thru second pint now...my daughter (2 1/2 yrs) keeps trying to give me some of her orange lol .. im telling her no thx baby and she looked so disapointed im not having a bite with her ..lol

awww bless her....the kids at the nursery i work at are exactally the same...i just pretend to eat and quietly throw it away or put it back on the plate (sneakly) kids are sooooo sweet! bet you will realise how much you pick this week. My first week was a real eye opener as to where the calories were coming from ooopppssss
Do you have any plans for today? x

i have dentist at 12.30 apart from that nothing but the usual...and then make a start on dinner for everyone else later .. (daughter my son and hubby)

Hello and welcome. The shakes definitely get better. I couldnt stand them the first few days, now I love them LOL. You seem to be doing well with the water....keep it up hun. You really do lose more when you drink more....very odd but its true!

Hi Shazpaz..thx... on my third pint now!! your weight loss pics look wicked !! well done

Thanks hun. Its been tough at times, but I can honestly say this diet has been one of the easiest I've done (all diets are hard). How weird that a diet where you don't eat has been my life saver!!! I have felt so in control all the way through and it is empowering....I sound like I should be on Oprah!! LOL. Stick with it. It will be tough the next few days. I was bad on day three (nearly gave up...thank goodness I didn't) and day five. After my first weigh in it was sooooo much easier. Keep glugging the water and wait for wonderful ketosis to kick in.

Good luck hun.xxx

i have dentist at 12.30 apart from that nothing but the usual...and then make a start on dinner for everyone else later .. (daughter my son and hubby)
Good job you are off to the dentist before you have keo breath lol
You will find, that soon you have the cleanest house ever!!!
Well unfortunately, i have to work later but keeps me busy and i am with the teeny tiny babies today...so i dont mind x Have a great day x:D

Im going to hunt down those listerine strips...lol ok have a great day 2 you guys xxxx

Im going to hunt down those listerine strips...lol ok have a great day 2 you guys xxxx
ASDA CHEMIST!!!! only place i have found them xx and you hun xx:D

Or you could fill a little spray bottle with listerine mouth wash and squirt as ness x

hey just_Ang welcome to LT.... the shakes arent too bad although I didnt like the vanilla ones at all but I think its just personal taste!

I just came back from the dentist.. started sorting me out with a root canal :(

welcome ang - shakes get better although i seem to be living on vanilla with coffe and a soup with lots of pepper for tea.
But as Shaz says this has been the easiest diet i have ever done
keep it up
hope the visit to the dentist goes ok

Hi Lumpyroo ! hi sylvia ! Dentist went ok thx... i have just had my second shake a chocolate one...not bad..bit better than strawberry..going to be trying the chicken soup for dinner !! yum

hiya just ang! im a new'un too, started on sat. this site is ace for keepin you motivated and stops me from pickin lol my little boy is 4 and when he keeps offerin me a crisp of something its a killer! so i come on here to distract my self! good luck with it x

Thank u Claire...u too x

Back