first gain in 12 weeks

beccaharrison89

Gold Member
Been on slimming world 12 weeks and thia has been the first week i have gained.i gained 1lb.
I totally accept this as i have had 3 takeaways this week and a meal out last night.
Going to find it hard to stay on trck this week as off work and never eat as much fruit etc when off

Oh dont be disheartened :( l i know its horrible but just think you know why you think you gained your pound its better to know why and have an explanation so at least you know how to put it right :) maybe challenge yourself for the week to have plenty of water/fluids maybe make a superfree soup and fit it in as a snack then or fresh fruit cocktail in the evenin after tea thats been chilled all day lovely!! I cant get enough lately lol! Or salad!!

Any way chin up i know you can kick this pounds butt with avengence :) xxx

i know its a horrible feeling hun the same happened me first gain after 12 weeks the week before last gained 1.5 lbs and had takaways too. try not to worry too much just get back on it straight away. i lost 3.5 last week so i felt much better :)
it'll be fine hun xxx

At least you know the reason why! I only lost half a pound last week, yes I know it was a loss, but I had been 100% on plan and felt so very disheartened. I just really hope I have lost a bit more Monday or I will be very upset. I feel quite positive though this week, seem to have a good weight loss one week, then a terrible one the next and still 100% on plan. Good luck everyone, we will get to target!

My friend was the same this week, Easter and bank hols got the better of her and she had her first gain. Like I said to her, its not like you've gained a load just focus on getting that off as a minmum next week :/

Back