Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

first gain in 12 weeks

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccaharrison89, 22 April 2011 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Been on slimming world 12 weeks and thia has been the first week i have gained.i gained 1lb.
    I totally accept this as i have had 3 takeaways this week and a meal out last night.
    Going to find it hard to stay on trck this week as off work and never eat as much fruit etc when off

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    At least you know where it came from! Can you try and plan so you do eat plenty of fruit etc to stay on track this week so you don't gain again?

4. MrCharmed

MrCharmed Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(32.34%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awe babes, use your time off this week to get some excersise in, body magic the lb off ;p

5. lauratrev

lauratrev Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5.5lb(30.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh dont be disheartened :( l i know its horrible but just think you know why you think you gained your pound its better to know why and have an explanation so at least you know how to put it right :) maybe challenge yourself for the week to have plenty of water/fluids maybe make a superfree soup and fit it in as a snack then or fresh fruit cocktail in the evenin after tea thats been chilled all day lovely!! I cant get enough lately lol! Or salad!!

Any way chin up i know you can kick this pounds butt with avengence :) xxx

6. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.15%)
    Diet:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    i know its a horrible feeling hun the same happened me first gain after 12 weeks the week before last gained 1.5 lbs and had takaways too. try not to worry too much just get back on it straight away. i lost 3.5 last week so i felt much better :)
    it'll be fine hun xxx

7. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    slimming world
    At least you know the reason why! I only lost half a pound last week, yes I know it was a loss, but I had been 100% on plan and felt so very disheartened. I just really hope I have lost a bit more Monday or I will be very upset. I feel quite positive though this week, seem to have a good weight loss one week, then a terrible one the next and still 100% on plan. Good luck everyone, we will get to target!

8. MrCharmed

MrCharmed Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(32.34%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My friend was the same this week, Easter and bank hols got the better of her and she had her first gain. Like I said to her, its not like you've gained a load just focus on getting that off as a minmum next week :/

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.