First Introductions

Zechti

Hello, my name is Sophie and I will be found within the Slimming World section! I must admit this forum is pretty helpful, I would love to get to know like minded people who can become a community to support my own weight loss.

I've started a blog on here too, as this is actually my first week back doing Slimming World after a few years! I feel like a newbie all over again!

Well I hope everyone is well and look forward to talking to you all :)

Sophie
Xx

Welcome and good luck :)

Welcome to the forum Sophie, will you be doing Extra Easy? I have since I started in Feb and love it :)

Welcome to the forum Sophie, will you be doing Extra Easy? I have since I started in Feb and love it :)

Hi caretaker,

Yup EE. :) I find it works the best for me. I have no problem eating lots of super free foods, they are called super for more than just 1 reason! :)

How are you getting on?

Hi caretaker,

Yup EE. :) I find it works the best for me. I have no problem eating lots of super free foods, they are called super for more than just 1 reason! :)

How are you getting on?

SW has been fantastic for me, and in 4 months I have lost four stone, but I still have four to go :) thanks for asking

SW has been fantastic for me, and in 4 months I have lost four stone, but I still have four to go :) thanks for asking

wow, 4 stone! thats amazing and your photos show for it too! well done you! I hope to lose as much as possible but I dont think I should set any kind of long term goal because thats when i'll start slacking again. I'm thinking get to the end of the week as a starting point lol...

Hello. :) I'm really enjoying all the positive support on this forum! It's amazed me so far, I think this time I'm going to stick with it just from everyone's enthusiasm lol..

Hope your weight loss is going well!

My weigh in is tomorrow as well :) I'm on week one of the cambridge diet. Its been tough going but getting there.

Really? I don't think I can follow those they seem so complicated. Slimming World I can handle and I've seen results on it before. :) do how does the Cambridge diet work?

Back