First Meeting Tonight

mikey

Silver Member
Well - at last I will be restarting LL properly tomorrow and have my WI tonight after stopping last July - I am looking froward to it!

Great one. Keep us posted on progress.

Thanks for your support.

Well I am 1.4 Kg up on where I was In November so I am pretty happy especially cobsidering that, knowing I was restarting I have been a little more liberal in my consumption of ice cream and red wine (though not together- Yuk!)

I did feel a bit like an outsider in the group, but I knoe 2 of the people form before, and another 2 are a friend and my cousin who I have introduced to LL.

Cheers
Mike

Nice one Mike & welcome back to the LL family :)

glad it went well - hope the packs are going down ok!
daisy x

Thanks Guys (inc Gals!),

I just enjoyed a cranberry raspberry bar - lovely!

I alos tried the porridge for the first time - very nice - I wish I had got 7 of them!

Glad to hear it is going so well for you :) Urgh to the porridge and cranberry bars though - my least favourite, but then I am not a massive porridge fan anyway. How is the abstinent weekend going?

Jez
xx

I love the porrige and cranberry bar!! i would be lost without them! ;)
I can't stand the soups (all of them) and the peanut bar (yuck).
It's funny how we all have different preferrences even when it comes to our already very restricted choice :)

Hahahaha, indeed, I love the soups and the peanut bar, though my favourite soup seems to change from week to week :)

Jez
xx

Back