First meeting tonight

Hi all

Well I have my first meeting tonight and am sooooo excited and very positive, I just hope I can keep this feeling going to get me to goal.

The forum is really encouraging and am hoping you can all help me along the way.

Thanks all

good luck july bride. a week from now u will be a good chunk into ur weight loss :D

let us know how u get on. xxxxx

most def!!!

wishing you lots of determination...

July Bride, you are going to look like a goddess! Keep your eye on the prize and there is nothing you can't do.

Hugs

C

Good luck July Bride! You will be at goal before you know it!

Hiya
sure you'll be feeling motivated after your first meeting... Here's to day one for you :D Keep glugging the water, and have some painkillers to hand in case you get a headache from the carb withdrawl...

Oh and a lil tip from me, the shakes are sooo much nicer made with verycold/iced water, and whizzed up in a blender...

Happy shaking, any questions just holler :p

Morning all

Thank you for all your words of encouragment and advice.

Well the meeting was great last night - everyone is very positive and raring to go!!

Had my first vanilla shake this morning, whizzed it in the hand blender and was fine - quite nice actually, not sure I will be saying that after a few days but cant see me having any problems with them.

Thai Chilli soup for tonight and have brought a choccie one into the office for lunch - think I will get blender/whisk for the office and dont fancy the idea of lumps!!

Got through about a litre of water so far, my h2b has told me I have to present two empty two litre bottles at the end of the day.

He is being great, is going to have soup for his dinner for the first couple of weeks to give me lots of encouragement!

Can anyone recommend a good sparkling water to drink that is not full of dodgy stuff? Think I will keep this for the evening maybe with the flavouring and imagine I am drinking champagne - the imagination is a wonderful thing!!

Right back to work, hve a good day all

Thanks again

Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding!

Well done on your start! Try to keep the positive attitute and you'll be there in no time. Think beautiful slim bride!!

Im on day 2 and struggling but Im thinking of my wedding ress! I feel so hungary so I've made myself a black coffee as a bit of a treat! Im tried vanilla and raspberry shakes and the thai chilli & mushroom soups so far and they are all edible. Not quite sure about the bars, I struggle to eat a full one!

Keep up the good work and keep us informed! :D

Hi July Bride, try strawberry and kiwi perfectly clear sparkling water from asda it's lush and also malic acid sugar free appleade also from asda, you can drink both these on CD. Ohh and congratulations.

good luck.

How you getting on today? Have been cutting carbs & feel quite cack to be honest so wonder how the tota thdrawl is feeling? Hope you're ok...I've had a crashing headache but been sipping water all day & on the loo loads too!

Hi Fish-Face69 and others,

I have been on LL for 4 weeks, moving onto Cambridge next week. I did have a headache and felt ill for a while but now i feel great and don't feel hungry at all.

Back