First Meeting

Ok. So I'm getting confused between the plans. Do you have to have a HE?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok. Over a year later and...of course we didn't follow the plan online and didn't really lose any weight! :-( So, last night we tried again. We went to a different church hall and the consultant was SO MUCH BETTER. There was some waiting around but it was A LOT BETTER.

Anyway. At the end of the meeting we both signed up for 6 weeks (mainly to make sure we'd go back!)

Stay tuned. Must go - I have a weeks meals to plan out. Eeek!!!

Hi Lisa, lovely to see you here and raring to go on the plan!! It was really interesting to see that I posted on this thread in April last year!! OK I know I haven't made it to target just yet and in some ways that makes me realise I've been quite slow, but seeing it has made me really proud of myself for still being here and gradually chipping away! Just shows how quickly that time flies by!! Well done you, I hope you really embrace it and get to the weight you've dreamed of!!XXXXX

Lovely to bump into you too MadameLaMinx and Circes!! You 2 are troopers and still at target I see!! Fantastic!!X

funcurls said:
Hi Lisa, lovely to see you here and raring to go on the plan!! It was really interesting to see that I posted on this thread in April last year!! OK I know I haven't made it to target just yet and in some ways that makes me realise I've been quite slow, but seeing it has made me really proud of myself for still being here and gradually chipping away! Just shows how quickly that time flies by!! Well done you, I hope you really embrace it and get to the weight you've dreamed of!!XXXXX

Thank you for your welcome(s) and support x

Circes said:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-healthy-extras/211384-healthy-extras-okay-miss-them.html

What are you confused about? You've probably been advised to do Extra Easy unless you are vegetarian. Focus on the one plan and don't worry about the rest for the moment. You wouldn't expect to be fluent in a foreign language after one evening class and it's the same with any new skills - it will take a bit of time to get used to it but it will soon become second nature.

Thank you for calming me down!

We had our second meeting last night and took the opportunity to ask a ton of questions and the people were SO nice and helpful.

We didn't start straight away and had some naughty food to use up so actually put on 2lbs each!!! We're on plan now though :)

Back