1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy First meeting

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kelly85, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kelly85

Kelly85 Full Member

Slimming World - Extra Easy
    Hi all!
    First meeting tomorrow night and a little scared but also excited to start this journey!!
    I was just wondering what I get when I register, like books etc.. or do you have to buy books etc.. yourself?

Thanks for any help!!

Kelly x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunnylovesalan

bunnylovesalan Proud Mama :)

You get a general book with the information about SW and at the front contact details of your consultant and at the back is a record chart which each week you need so they can joint sown your weight. You also get book back body magic and that is all about exercise - optional. Also food charts and fitness charts. The books that you can buy are the recipe books but you don't have to and also the SW mag which is at a discounted price at your group compared to the shop prices. Also healthy type hi-fi bars which can count to your healthy extras.
    Don't be scared as most be are generally nice and youe all going through similar journey :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.