First meeting!

fatandfedup

hi all i have my first ever meeting with my cdc on thursday am excited and cant wait to get started.i was just wondering if i need to take anything with me or anything i need to know.i just want to prepare myself.
x:p

There's not that much you need to know-although if your BMI is over 40 your CDC will give you a letter to give to your doctor and also give you a form to get signed. My CDC weighed me, then we chatted about the diet and what my goals were. Some CDC's will also take measurements too if that's what you want. Good luck.

my bmi is over 40 what is the form all about

Good luck im off to visit my CDC for the first time.!
good luck with ure weight loss chic.! x

yea u to babe!!!

my bmi is over 40 what is the form all about
It's basically to let your doctor know that you are on a VLCD. It's not to ask his permission in any way-just some doctor's aren't keen on the diet. Mine signed it without hesitation. From what I can remember I had a letter to give him telling him what I was doing-the form is basically the same-tells him/her your starting weight, what diet you will be doing,etc and when it is signed you keep a copy and give the other to your CDC. You have to get something signed if you are on any medication too-even if your BMI is under 40.

wat does VLDC mean?

Back