First night and dreaded weigh in

giraffegirl

Well ladies and gents, last night I took the plunge and have to admit to really having a good time at class - all the attendees were lovely and the stories were very inspirational. I dragged my friend along with me for moral support and we both dived in with a 12 week course to keep us inline and at it. The only painful bit was being weighed .... ouch. I actually weighed more than when i was 9 months pregnant but as my baby is now 12 I can't keep up the baby weight excuse! From here on in it's downwards all the way and I am quite excited about it! Just got to get my head around Extra Easy now so that I can start feeding my face as I was told last night that i probably don't eat enough so my body is storing fat and I eat all the wrong things for my PCOS. Wish me luck as I wave my fat byebye!!!

Good luck and welcome to the lighter side... :)
It's always a bit of a shock when you step on those scales the first time..

There's a thread or 2 on here somewhere about PCOS and from the replies on it it seems that there's quite a few regulars on here that suffer from it so I'm sure that any questions you have can and will be answered..

hi hun, well done for going , and good, good luck for plan:D:D

Good luck on your weight loss journey and i am sure u will get there in no time xxxx

Good luck with your weight loss, and welcome to minimins.

Q

Back