First night off in 12 weeks!!

JaxieD

Silver Member
Oh my word!!:D Had a humdinger of a night out last night - Had been invited to a party months ago and all week had told myself that i wasn't going to go as i have been soooo focused on this diet!! Then about 1 hour before it started, OH decided to go for it as life is too short!! As I am on the 1000 plan at the mo i wasn't worried about the ketosis/alcohol issue and decided to have a couple of drinks carb free vodka)and no food:rolleyes: - Yeah right!! After a couple of drinks the munchies set in BUT..... the difference was that i didn't overdo things - ate some protein and a little carb and walked away from the dessert (Baillies Cheese cake, strawberry pavlova and dark chocolate fudgy cakey thing that looked like a bit of heaven:drool:!!) and believe me if i can walk away from all that then i can walk away from anything:). Anyway, had a great night, a bit hungover but most importantly didn't do any damage and am back on track today!!:D

My fab CDC has also kept me on the wagon and first thing this morning was on checking i was back on track!! Wouldn't disappoint ya Debz!!;)

wow, you certainly have superior willpower to me.....when I've had a drink(or 10!) I get the munchies so bad I can eat for england!

and avoiding those desserts is nothing short of amazing,I would have had my head in them!!

well done :)
xxxxxxxx

Oh my word!!:D Had a humdinger of a night out last night - Had been invited to a party months ago and all week had told myself that i wasn't going to go as i have been soooo focused on this diet!! Then about 1 hour before it started, OH decided to go for it as life is too short!! As I am on the 1000 plan at the mo i wasn't worried about the ketosis/alcohol issue and decided to have a couple of drinks carb free vodka)and no food:rolleyes: - Yeah right!! After a couple of drinks the munchies set in BUT..... the difference was that i didn't overdo things - ate some protein and a little carb and walked away from the dessert (Baillies Cheese cake, strawberry pavlova and dark chocolate fudgy cakey thing that looked like a bit of heaven:drool:!!) and believe me if i can walk away from all that then i can walk away from anything:). Anyway, had a great night, a bit hungover but most importantly didn't do any damage and am back on track today!!:D

My fab CDC has also kept me on the wagon and first thing this morning was on checking i was back on track!! Wouldn't disappoint ya Debz!!;)

so pleased you had a great night out Missus :) and you NEVER disappoint me.... I was just worried that you'd be cross with yourself.....which is why I told you to do what felt right for YOU !!!

well done for getting back on track today hun - ur a total star !!! :D

look forward to catching up later this week :)

Debz xxx

Thanx Chicks!! Was good to let my hair down but will not be making a habit of it!! :D Still a bit to go yet!!

Debz, am gonna have a nice milky coffee, have a toffee cd bar and go to my wee bed!! C u soon xxxx

Thats brillant Jax, lm having a well earned weekend away, next week l hope l'm as good :D

Debz, am gonna have a nice milky coffee, have a toffee cd bar and go to my wee bed!! C u soon xxxx

that's my girl......;)

cya soon.....

Debz xxx

Thats brillant Jax, lm having a well earned weekend away, next week l hope l'm as good :D

You'll be fine Missus !!! have every faith in you :)

ENJOY ur weekend away......

lotsa love

Debz xx

Fantastically well resisted hun!
xx

Well done you! :D

Glad you enjoyed it hun and stuck to your limits BUT then you do have the most fantastic CDC!

xx

Back