1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

First of many meetings

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Phoenixb, 29 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Phoenixb

Phoenixb Active Member

Went to my first meeting last night, although slightly scared, I was really put at ease my the consultant and everyone was really lovely, got a long way to go and still slighty confused with the extra easy thing, but I will get there, give a bit and it will be fine. Feel really positive and ready for the change!!!

Bring on the new me!!! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BaysideJ

BaysideJ Starting over

hello and welcome to the forum. Keep posting in this diary page to let us know how things are going. Any questions then post in the main forum which is a lot busier and you'll get lots of help.
    Well done for stepping into that first class, you'll be shedding those pounds from now on:)