First "official" weigh in result.

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by dellybelly, 8 January 2010.

1. dellybelly

dellybelly Well-Known Member

well, having done so well and reached day 5 with no hunger, no cravings that I couldnt deal with and without giving in to a binge, I did a sneaky weigh in and was so fed up with the result that I saw (-2lbs) I went for a burger this evening. I didn't even enjoy it.

I know that 2lbs is a good loss for 5 days, but I've been sticking to it 100% for the past 5 days and was really hoping for a better result than that by now. I mean, it's not like I have just a little bit of weight to lose. I'm looking to lose close to 100lbs in weight and was expecting it to come off a bit quicker than this in the first week.

Anyway, tomorrow is another day and a fresh start. Hope you're all doing better than me.
  2. matt68

matt68 Don't Worry Be Happy

Don't beat yourself up about it ,like you said another day tomorrow,chin up and good luck,you can do it :)
  3. Phoenix65

Phoenix65 Well-Known Member

A lot of people have blips I think but the trick is to get back on the wagon as soon as possible and you have committed to doing that so don't beat yourself up. :)

Good luck for the rest of the week.
  4. dellybelly

Thank you for your support folks. The disaster that was Friday was followed by me coming down with a major cold yesterday and today and I'm feeling miserable. TBH I havent followed the plan at all for the past few days so I won't be weighing in tomorrow as I think it'll only demotivate me. I've been eating anything that came to hand when I was feeling well enough to eat at all. That combined with having to buy new scales I've decided to put my WI off until I go to Curves on wednesday. Hopefully back on plan tomorrow, but I'm off to bed with a hot water bottle and a lemsip now.
  5. dellybelly

first week results

got weighed in Curves today. 4lbs off.:D

Not a bad result at all. Just need to keep going now.
  6. theresa

theresa Well-Known Member

well done

well done on u weight loss