• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

First Official Weigh in .....

Hi all .

I have lost 10lbs in my first week :eek:.... How pleased am I, I had only lost 4lbs on my drop in so was a bit down but this more than made up for it.

I also love the 2 hour session gets me so motivated to keep with it. Anyone who is starting out it DOES get easier, I am now on day 8 & feel great & very positive.

Good luck with all your losses.

Kirsty :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Well done on your 10lbs off Kirsty:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

Yay! Go you! And it's nice of you to tell the others that it gets better. There seems to be some struggling going on out there.

Fantastic loss - best of luck with all the rest.

:party0038:
Absolutely brilliant - what a fantastic start

:talk017:

Kirsty that is brilliant, well done you :clap: You must be so happy!

Deb G

Silver Member
BRILLIANT! Certainly keeps you on track doesn't it! Kepp up the good work!

Way to go, brilliant news.

Dont worry if you ever struggle there are lots of posters to help you get over it.:)

sun

Silver Member

excellent start, you must be so proud of yourself, keep up the good work

sun x

What a brilliant start to your journey - and it will be a journey ! Even a roller coaster ride at times.

How about starting a journal? - write down all your experiences this week - your thoughts and feelings at this time - 5 minutes a day on self reflection of what your day has been like - you may find that this will help during low times and reading back will let you see how far you have come.

Here's to a good second week.........:character00238: