first post

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by 2big, 16 March 2009 Social URL.

1. 2big

2big Member

Hi there. I'm totally new to this sort of thing so forgive me if I get it wrong.
    Why am I on this forum? Same as you, I suppose - way too heavy and need to get rid of some of it. Hoping joining will help and looking forward to a bit of mutual support. Lets see how it goes...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mummyof3

mummyof3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi. Welcome..... I'm sure you'll find this forum very supportive. There are certainly lots of helpful tips etc... Are you on a weight loss programme now? If so, what one? Enjoy looking around! :)

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Yes we are all here for the same reason either to lose weight or to keep it off. Good luck

Irene xx

5. 2big

2big Member

Wow, joined 10 minutes ago and have already met others in the same boat. Thanks for the replys and encouragement folks, it really is appreciated. Now I need to get to grips with how this site works and how best to use it. Please excuse me if I seem aloof or impolite. Might take a while to get used to all this. I'm not on any set diet yet. Just fed up listening to people telling me I've put on weight (even if they are right). I want to take a look around first before I decide on a strategy.

6. mummyof3

mummyof3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm there are planty of people to help you with your strategy!

7. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st1lb
    Lost(%):
    11st13lb(47.71%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Atkins Maintenance
    Hi there, lot's of choice on this board. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.