Extra Easy First question, although im sure one of many lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MummyEm, 10 September 2010 Social URL.

1. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Guys

Im sure I read on here somewhere that your 1/3 superfree foods have to be seperate to your meal, is this true? For example I want to do stirfry beef and vegetables tonight, if I mix in the veg into the mixture are they still counted? And also with a casarole in my slow cooker, if all the veg is in the mixture do they count??

Thanks guys :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

That's not true hun!
    Your third superfree is meant to be part of your meal and that includes ingredients, not just veg on the side.
    If I make a curry or casserole it will have tinned tomatoes, onion, carrot and peppers in it which are all my superfree.
    So, yes, your veg in your casserole is just fine!

4. MummyEm

MummyEm Slowly but surely!

Start Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant thank you! That makes life so much easier as im planning on throwing lots of things together into my slow cooker for soups at work!

5. kissme

kissme Gold Member

only way ur SF would be seperate to your main meal is if
    If you have a meal that doesn't have SF in eg beans on toast..... have an apple, berries or something SF afterwards :) for a pud :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.