Red Days First real go at red, need suggestions please

Baileygirl

Hi All,

I've had a long break from SW and learned a few things along the way, not least that I am not the type of person to go solo (lol) but that carbs are not my friend so in an attempt to kick start my weight loss and get back to target I'm trying red days.

So far my week has been pretty good but after probably 6 months out (after 5 years in) things seem to have changed a fair bit and I've surprisingly forgotten loads. I go back to class on Thursday so will feel a lot better then but would love some meal suggestions from other SW reddies please.

S xx

Hi All,

I've had a long break from SW and learned a few things along the way, not least that I am not the type of person to go solo (lol) but that carbs are not my friend so in an attempt to kick start my weight loss and get back to target I'm trying red days.

So far my week has been pretty good but after probably 6 months out (after 5 years in) things seem to have changed a fair bit and I've surprisingly forgotten loads. I go back to class on Thursday so will feel a lot better then but would love some meal suggestions from other SW reddies please.

S xx

I rejoined 2 weeks ago after a 3 month break so I got the new starter pack etc and SW now seem to be really promoting the EE plan and the red and green days have been assigned to their own little booklet. I still intend doing the odd red and green day though ( I like cheese lol ) and my daughter and carbs do not get on well so she tends to stick to red too.

I mostly do green days, with the odd red day thrown in here and there! When I'm on a red day, things I like to eat are:

- Burgers in Wholmeal Rolls with Salad
- Warm Chicken and Bacon Salad
- Chicken stuffed with Cheese & wrapped in Bacon, with roasted veggies
- Cooked Breakfast (Bacon, Sausage, Egg, Mushrooms, Onions and Tomatoes)
- Chicken (or any other meat you like) Stirfry

Hi I do quite a few red days if you want to pop in my diary for a look! Although this week I'm doing an extra easy experiment! X

Red and green all the way for me. Got to target beautifully on these and still there 13 month on! There are 3 plans on S W not 1!! :)

Back