Red Days First real go at red, need suggestions please

Baileygirl

S: 16st5.5lb C: 14st0.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 2st5lb(14.38%)
Hi All,

I've had a long break from SW and learned a few things along the way, not least that I am not the type of person to go solo (lol) but that carbs are not my friend so in an attempt to kick start my weight loss and get back to target I'm trying red days.

So far my week has been pretty good but after probably 6 months out (after 5 years in) things seem to have changed a fair bit and I've surprisingly forgotten loads. I go back to class on Thursday so will feel a lot better then but would love some meal suggestions from other SW reddies please.

S xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

stivesliz

Gold Member
S: 17st5lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 6st1lb(34.98%)
Hi All,

I've had a long break from SW and learned a few things along the way, not least that I am not the type of person to go solo (lol) but that carbs are not my friend so in an attempt to kick start my weight loss and get back to target I'm trying red days.

So far my week has been pretty good but after probably 6 months out (after 5 years in) things seem to have changed a fair bit and I've surprisingly forgotten loads. I go back to class on Thursday so will feel a lot better then but would love some meal suggestions from other SW reddies please.

S xx

I rejoined 2 weeks ago after a 3 month break so I got the new starter pack etc and SW now seem to be really promoting the EE plan and the red and green days have been assigned to their own little booklet. I still intend doing the odd red and green day though ( I like cheese lol ) and my daughter and carbs do not get on well so she tends to stick to red too.

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
S: 15st0lb C: 12st4.4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 2st9.6lb(17.9%)
I mostly do green days, with the odd red day thrown in here and there! When I'm on a red day, things I like to eat are:

- Burgers in Wholmeal Rolls with Salad
- Warm Chicken and Bacon Salad
- Chicken stuffed with Cheese & wrapped in Bacon, with roasted veggies
- Cooked Breakfast (Bacon, Sausage, Egg, Mushrooms, Onions and Tomatoes)
- Chicken (or any other meat you like) Stirfry

timtim

Gold Member
S: 15st2.5lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.8 Loss: 1st7.5lb(10.12%)
Hi I do quite a few red days if you want to pop in my diary for a look! Although this week I'm doing an extra easy experiment! X

Baileygirl

S: 16st5.5lb C: 14st0.5lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 33.7 Loss: 2st5lb(14.38%)
Timtim, I'm on my phone so can't see, is your diary in your signature?

Stevie, good suggestions thanks :)

No planning today so may be a little difficult, especially as going to friends later. Think we're having bolognaise later so need to come up with a side other than pasta. Spaghetti squash must not be in season :(

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Red and green all the way for me. Got to target beautifully on these and still there 13 month on! There are 3 plans on S W not 1!! :)