First shake and nearly went sick ..... anyone else feel like this???

well done on getting through day 1 hun, well done.xx

I love the shakes, but I have about the same feeling while eating/drinking the soups. Maybe we can swap? :D

I find using the electric blender best to get the most out of shakes - will water from the fridge - any lumps is a major turn off. In work, bars are the handiest (and discrete too).......try all the flavours and you'll have faves in no time.

I have changed my mind about the soups. After a few days of SS they're quite ok :)
The secret is in using a mixer for stirring them, I think. I use a bit of pepper as well, and 2 or 3 drops of tabasco.

Hi,
I started diet today and had a bannana shake, not that nice!!
It got bad at tea time with a leek and potato soup, which I could'nt finish.
I think tomorrow I will try soup at lunchtime and try chocolate hot in evening, I hope the soups improve as feel really hungry and hard cooking for children.

Start weight 12st. 7:mad:
aim weight 11st
finish weigh 10st:)

awww babes I know how you feel i jut had a strawberry too and if i hadnt of been drinking water i would of thrown up. I couldnt finish it all..........il try a tetra later. And will be adding the ice to my shakes as suggested!

hi i tend to water mine down so they are not so thick, also use a hand whisk etc, and i agree warm choc mint yum

chocolate orange all the way!!

*gets coat and exits swiftly...*

lol

Hi all,
I'm on my second week of CD. I've been reading some of the threads and it definatly helps me keep out of the fridge knowing that others are feeling how I'm feeling. So I decided to join and here I am.

Thankyou.
Just had a day out to York and had one lick of an ice cream and nothing else. Wow what will power you need on this diet!

jenna i was like that too and was thinking about giving up , but then i tried the soups and i love them, if you dont like the shakes like me have 3 soups instead they are great. Hope this helps

I actually like the hakes and make most of them up as hot drinks and it really does make them taste nicer! defintely going to try soups though next week.

What I found really strange is that when I was on lighter life I loved the choc, banana, strawberry and vanilla milkshakes, I just used a hand whisk to mix them and they actually tasted like real milkshakes.

I switched to cambridge and I thought the shakes would be the same as I was told that Cambridge actually make lighterlife products. I was very wrong, all the shakes made me gag, they had a very weird under taste. The only one I like is the choc tetra which makes it very hard as I feel I now have no varity.

just a little tip.....! my favourite is hot choc tetra....get a BIG mug, empy contents of choc tetra, top up with boiling water (from kettle) add sweetener if you like. mmm yummy......my mouth is salivating now! ...and im not re-starting until the 13th sept!

Back