First sign - my rings dont fit!!

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Well today, some of my rings dont fit me! I was a little annoyed about it (as I love my rings!!) but excited that now, its starting to come off. My trousers also kept falling down today when I walked around at work :eek::eek::eek:

I think one of my goals is, 'for someone who doesnt know I am on a diet to come up to me and say 'wow you've lost weight'!! I dont know why, I think that will be really inspiring!

Next week, Its my AAMW. I've got all the food ready. I'm excited but nervous about eating food again. :rolleyes::eek::D

I have been able to put my engagment and eternity rings back on- were too tight befoe.
I hope to move my other rings to smaller fingers as I shrink!!

Hi Lillypop,
I now have people approaching me at work/gym ( every couple of days now) saying " gosh you've lost SOME weight" "looking good...well done....look younger...." etc. Some of these are people I have never spoken to just smiled at in the corridor/gym.
It is a GREAT feeling....however....I haven't told anyone I am on CD....so I feel a bit bad having to trot out my story of giving up bread/pasta/beige food due to a food intollerance.
Whatever it takes not to get into a debate.....STILL FEELS GREAT THOUGH!! Puts a spring in my step!!
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Your time will come....enjoy!!

It is! You are doing great on this diet !!!
XXX

Why don't you wait until you hit goal before you have them reduced and ask the jeweller to make a pair of earrings or a pendent out of the excess gold? That way you will always have that bit of jewellery to remind you of your huge achievement!

thats great news. i have had my engagment ring made bigger then smaller etc etc :( During my 1st week on cd i felt it getting loose again but im not going to do anything now until i get to goal. it was 100euro to get it made smaller last time!

Ah Shucks....thank you!!:)....( I used to find it hard to accept a compliment....I'm getting better;))
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We are all doing well, wherever we are on the journey.....it's a positive thing just getting started!!
(hopefully I will find someone to buy me an engaement ring....one day:innocent0001:)
XX

I still can't get my wedding ring on - I was 9 and a half stone when I got married. Only another million stone to go then !
x

I still can't get my wedding ring on - I was 9 and a half stone when I got married. Only another million stone to go then !
x

Yes- I don't get how come my rings fit as I am 8 stone heavier still than when I got married/engaged!
I mst always have had disproportionately hgley flabby fingers!!!

Well done! My rings keep turning round. I'll get them made smaller when I reach goal :) xx

I havent been able to wear my wedding ring at all for about 2 years, and on and off a further 5 years not all due to weight gain, I also have arthritis so my fingers tend to swell with that too. Dont know if even if I get good weight loss if I will ever be able to wear it all the time. After all I was less than 8 stone when I got married my starting weight was about 6 st heavier than that

BUT on day 6 of CD and I noticed on day 4 that my watch was swinging around my wrist so yay!!

Back