First Stone gone many more to go

Not a bad week so far. But husband text me tonight to ask if I want a divorce. Thought it was quite obvious when I told him it's over. Never mind will have to word my answer sensitively.

Food today

B = small seeded bread slice with cream cheese, 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad and 2 ryevita
D = 90g wholemeal paste with tomato sauce and parmesan
S = fat free yogurt and berries, 2 peaches, 10g dark chocolate, a little chocolate orange, 6 harribos

Strange isn't it, that he's only just starting to listen to what you've been saying for ages. Hope it progresses ok and without stress.

Lovely menu, as always.

Tessa he is only a man, nothing is obvious 😉
Tell him what you need and then keep on doing great as you are.

Got some legal advice regarding divorce after talking to my manager. We got our employee assistance number. They help with all kind of things. Looks like I will have to be separated 2 years.

Food today

B = small slice seeded bread with tsp butter and 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with Tuna and 2 tsp mayonnaise
D = 300g potatoes with Fajita filling and 40g lighter cheese + fat free yogurt
S = fat free yogurt with berries. 2 peaches, 10g dark chocolate, 1 piece chocolate orange

Great to be able to get that advice at work.
Your food choices still seem to be very good and on track

Take advantage of all the advice and help you can get. It’s such a stressful time and you are dealing with all this so well Tessa x

Enjoy Tessa, you could do with a relaxing day

Busy day today. Doctors in the morning, then nurse, then waited for Sainsburys delivery and done some washing. In the afternoon I went to Liverpool to give some of my big clothes go charity and do a bit of shopping.

Weekend was great. Wen yo my friends house and dinner was lovely. Tagliatelle with mushroom starter, a meatloaf type thing with potatoes and vegetables + Salad followed by some cheese. Had far too much wine though 😳.
Yesterday my neighbours were DJing in a really nice venue so I went and had a great time. Too much beer though + a cocktail they bought me. Oops.

Back to normal today. No Booze 🙂

Food today

B = Slice toast with butter and marmite, 2 boiled eggs
L = 70g smoked mackerel
D = potatoes and tzaziki
S = crisps, fruit compote with fat free vanilla yogurt

Last edited:
I went to Liverpool to give some of my big clothes go charity and do a bit of shopping.

Oh I bet that was a wonderful feeling! Well done you.

Your weekend sounds fab too! I've given up alcohol too - it's the only way for me to stay on plan, because I don't have a stop button where food/wine are concerned!

Last edited:
It was great getting rid of the bigger clothes.

I do seem to drink a fair bit more since splitting with my husband. Think I as m just making up for years of not going out. 🙂
So far I am still losing weight though. X

Well yesterday I went to my other friends house with the intension of no drinking with dinner. That didn't go to plan of course. Had 2 glasses of wine 😂 Managed to do my settlement status application as well. Just waiting for decision.

Food today

B = toast with 15g cream cheese, 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad, cesar dressing and 2 ryevita
D = 40g tagliatelle, with tomato sauce, parmesan &, chicken breast with light mozzarella
S = berries with vanilla fat Fred yogurt, 2 apricots, cherry tomatoes and 10g dark chocolate, little bit birthday cake

Back