First Stone gone many more to go

Hi Tess, hope all goes well either with the new job hunt or the commute gets soryrf out. Employers dont realise it but its so important a work. Building feels comfortable, we spend so much time there each day, it really determines how we feel and our attitude to everything else.

Food today

B = Slice wholemeal toast, little cream cheese, 1 bacon Medaillon, 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad with salad cream, 2 ryevita
D = 150g crinkle cut chips, battered haddock, peas
S = 5 mini golden eggs, fat free yogurt and berries

Well I have done the job application over the past couple of nights. See if I get an interview.

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast with half tsp butter , slice pepper salami and 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad, 4 oat cakes
D = 60g brown rice, Mediterranean veg and a salmon fillet
S = fat free yogurt with berries, 1 custard cream, 6 mini eggs

Food today

B= slice wholemeal toast with pate, 2 boiled eggs
L = 2 potatoes, Mediterranean. Veg, 20g lower fat cheese
D = 100g whole-wheat pasta, quorn bolognese and parmesan
S = fat free yogurt with berries, apple, 7 mini eggs

Not having a great time at the moment. Looks like my marriage is over. Just both drifted apart. He is just not giving me the space to think. Really difficult. X

So sorry to hear that Tess. I thought things were wellas you seemed to be out a lot together.
Sending positive vibes

Oh Tessa I hope you’re ok hunny x

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear that! You've been doing so well lately, despite all the stress with the trip, your mum, all the stuff at work - and now this.

Are you OK? Stupid question I know, but I felt i needed to ask it all the same xxx

Thanks for your nice post ts ladies. I am ok. Things weren't right since October. He didn't even notice. Then he was being horrible to me Friday and Saturday and I snapped. He is at his at sisters now. I just have to let him know that I decided that it's over for good. Will tell more at the weekend. Working tomorrow. Xx

Back