First Stone gone many more to go

Great to see you back Tessa, it has been very quite here.

Just been so busy while I was off 😊
It definitely is quiet in here. Probably due to holidays.

Food today

B = slice seeded toast with pate and 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with salmon and mayonnaise, 2 ryevita
D = 2 slices seeded bread, 2 tsp mayonnaise, lettuce, southern fried chicken fillet and 1 sluce processed cheese
S = fat free yogurt with berries, mango, 10g dark chocolate

Yesterday was mainly on plan apart from beer in the evening. Oops 🙂
Today a friend is staying over so not gonna be too strict.
Done WI this morning and stayed the same. I am happy with that. Xx

Last edited:
Back to eating healthy. Will try not to drink next weekend after last weekends heavy drinking. Got another night out planned on the 23rd August so will try to be good til then 😁

Food today

B = slice seeded toast with peanut butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = Chicken salad with tsp oil and dressing, 2 ryevita
D = WW recipe cod and chickpea curry, rice, poppadoms and lime pickle
S = Fat free yogurt with berries, 2 peaches, grapes, ginger cookie

Food today

B = Slice toast with cream cheese and 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with pink dalmon, tsp mayonnaise and 2 ryevita
D = poppadoms and lime pickle, 40g brown rice., ww recipe cod and chickpea curry
S = fat free yogurt with berries, peach, grapes, ginger cookie, 5 mini chocolate kisses

Hi Tessa, you eat a lot of eggs and it seems to work for you. I enjoy eggs but still have a niggle in my head about the cholesterol level. I know opinion is changing but still cant find definite proof one way or another. Just wondering what your opinion is.

Hi Tessa, you eat a lot of eggs and it seems to work for you. I enjoy eggs but still have a niggle in my head about the cholesterol level. I know opinion is changing but still cant find definite proof one way or another. Just wondering what your opinion is.
Hi Tipperary, all I can say is my choledtorol went down despite the eggs 🙂
As far as I know the discovered eggs don't effect your cholesterol.
Xx

My head and my own research agree with you both but my GP and pharmacist dont, my health food shop is on the fence.
Thanks both

Sorry for going quiet again just bern so tired lately. Out tomorrow night though ehich should be fun.

Food today

B = Slice seeded toast with cream cheese and 2 boiled eggs
L = Baguette, with 2 tsp mayonnaise and chicken
D = spaghetti with tomato sauce
S = Fat free yogurt with berries, 2 nectarines, 10g dark chocolate

Not as strict at the moment as work is a pain with the building move and ither stress which hopefully will be better soon. Xx

Been well off the wagon this weekend so far. Too much booze on Friday. Stayed out til 3am 😳 Then had loads if crisps when I got in.
Today I am at a BBQ at my friend's house. More alcohol. My weekends are my downfall at the monent. Xx

Back