First Stone gone many more to go

I'm impressed you were out till 3am!

My weekends are a total loss too... But i dont even have the excuse that i went out or met friends🙄

Back to healthy eating. Been good since Tuesday. Got doctoctors tomorrow morning and hoping she reduce or stop my blood pressure meds. Planning a quieter weekend. My friends coming round but not going out. Don't serm to have quiet weekends anymore 😁 xx

If this is inappropriate in sorry Tessa, but single life seems to suit you.
I was wondering how your blood pressure was and thinking it might have dropped as your weight is seriously going down and you seem to be much more relaxed. I hope it goes well for you.

I was wondering how your blood pressure was and thinking it might have dropped as your weight is seriously going down and you seem to be much more relaxed. I hope it goes well for you.

Ditto on both counts - you're really loving life ast the moment and it's fab to hear!

Good luck at the doctor's - this is what it's all about, not just losing weight but getting healthier! xx

Not as t all inappropriate 🙂
I am loving my freedom to go out and that I have more money now.
My blood pressure is roughly 124/78
Really good 🙂 xx

Thats great news Tessa, well done. You really have found a happy balance.

Had far too much food last night with my friend. Eas a nice evening though.
Back to plan from tomorrow though. Trying to be good before I am going on holiday mid September. O ce the holiday is out of the way I will restart with WW recipes to lose more weight before Christmas. 🙂X

Back