First Stone gone many more to go

Better day today. Not quite as anxious. Think everything that went on lately has effected me more than I thought. Thought I was gonna have a breakdown.

Food today

B = 2 slices wholemeal toast with cream cheese
L = salad with chicken and salad cream, 2 ryevita
D = egg fried rice with quorn pieces
S = fat free yogurt with berries and mango, orange, 1 chocolate seashell, 2 brownies

Had a little birthday Whiskey xx

Last edited:
Better day today. Not quite as anxious. Think everything that went on lately has effected me more than I thought....Had a little birthday Whiskey xx

Glad to hear you're feeling less anxious - it's so easy for us to bury anxiety when there's a lot going on, for me I get through a stressful time, then it comes out afterwards.

And yaye on the whiskey, everyone needs a birthday treat (or four lol).

Very busy day today. Was only one in from my team at work. Got a headache now, probably didn't help that all our coffee machines were out of order.

Food today

B = 1 wholemeal toast with cream cheese, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with sardines , 40g light cheese and lemon juice, 2 ryevita
D = 280g potatoes, leftover chilli from Saturday, 30g lighter cheese, fat free yogurt
S = fat free yogurt, berries and 1 mini banana, orange, brownie

Coffee machines still out of order. Found one a few floors up that worked. Exercise and coffee :)

Food today

B = slice wholemeal toast , tsp butter, marmite, 2 boiled eggs
L = 2 slices wholemeal bread, with egg mayonnaise and onion, 2 tomatoes
D = 60g rice, Mediterranean vegetables, lightly dusted sole fillet
S = fat free yogurt and berries, orange, 1 chocolate seashell, 2 brownies

I am really full now xx

Well weekend was bad. Far too much alcohol. Worst hangover in years on Sunday. Didn't eat much and a quick I this morning showed no gain.

Food today

B = slice white toast with half tsp butter, 2 boiled eggs
L = salad with 20g light cheese, sardines, lemon juice + 2 ryevita
D = Beef roast with potatoes, brussel sprouts and peas
S = fat free yogurt and berries, grapes, chocolate seashell

Baking a cheesecake at the moment. Must stop making cakes :rolleyes: xx

Ouchie re the hangover! Keep drinking lots of water and you'll flush all the sugar out x

Cheesecake mmm!

Yep I know. I don't really drink loads anymore but had a bad day on Saturday and decided to have loads. Hangover lasted 2 days. Not gonna name that mistake again fir a while. Food today wad pretty bad with being pancake day. Back to healthy eating tomorrow xx

Better day today

Food today

B = slice white toast with pate, 2 boiled eggs
L = chicken salad with salad cream, 2 ryevita
D = baked potato with fajita quorn filling and lighter cheese, fat free yogurt
S = Fat Free yogurt with berries, grapes, chocolate seashell, slice cheesecake

I get really bad hangovers, i get them when i just look at wine so "justify" that i may as well have a few glasses as have one glass. I always have milk thistle and find taking that before bed with lots of water helps. My biggest problem is that the hangover wames the hunger monster in me.

Oh yes milk thistle is good I used to take that when I drank more often. Think I had a bit of a breakdown on a Saturday hence the huge amount of alcohol. Xx

i get them when i just look at wine so "justify" that i may as well have a few glasses as have one glass.

LOLOL love it!

My biggest problem is that the hangover wames the hunger monster in me.
And me, I have to eat every carb in sight - all day!

Think I had a bit of a breakdown on a Saturday hence the huge amount of alcohol. Xx

Oh Tessa love, what caused that, was it delayed grief about your neighbour, maybe? I hope you're feeling more yourself now xx

LOLOL love it!

And me, I have to eat every carb in sight - all day!

Oh Tessa love, what caused that, was it delayed grief about your neighbour, maybe? I hope you're feeling more yourself now xx

Its definitely delayed shock about the neighbour. I am getting a lot of flashbacks to the night I saw him being carried out to the Ambulance. Can't really talk about it with anyone and wish I was closer to next door to support them more. X

You can only do what you're able to do hun, you need to look after yourself too - what about speaking to your GP for details of a grief counsellor? xx

I am going to my GP end of March or beginning of April when I am back from Germany. Feel like a fraud about all this as I didn't lose a relative. Don't know why it effected me so much.

Back