First Stone gone many more to go

Oh sweetie I'm so sorry to hear about your travel woes, it really can go t*ts up sometimes eh?

But I'm positive that the worst is behind you and you'll now have a fab break relaxing with your family xxx

Great news about the 1lb loss, well done.
I hope youve reached your Mums now, i hate travelling, i love getting places but i hate the travel.
Sorry to hear work isnt great, what a shower of b1tch3s. Though i do believe you have to be careful what you put on the internet, if you are not willing to share something with a random stranger you meet on abus then you shouldnt be posting it online. Regardless people shouldnt be gleeful about others misfortunes.
I hope the few days away help you refocus a bit and the anxiety settles.

No rest for me. Got up at 7am as my mums carers come in the morning. Tryed to have a lie down after I went to the shops but my mum wad talking to me the whole time. My head is banging. Anxiety is sky high ad I got over emotional just going shopping. Hopefully I get more sleep tonight xx

Honey you need to make sure you get some rest, you won't be helping you or your mum if your anxiety shoots up and you're exhausted (not that you need telling this, of course xxx).

Tomorrow will be a much better day after a few zzzzzz's.

Honey you need to make sure you get some rest, you won't be helping you or your mum if your anxiety shoots up and you're exhausted (not that you need telling this, of course xxx).

Tomorrow will be a much better day after a few zzzzzz's.

I hope so. Going out with my brother tonight. It's difficult with my mum as she won't leave me in peace if I lie down. Not her fault, she just doesn't understand. Xx

Had a nice night out. We went to a Turkish restaurant which was lovely and than played pool. 4 hours sleep and my mum was up. Xx

Yaye on both counts! Well done on the sleep, it makes everything so much better - and may it continue and you get a decent rest while you're away x

Take care and see if you can any rest. Have you any time off between getting home and returning to work

But there's something lovely to take out of all the compliments and that while you are changing yourself - for you -it's nice to be reminded of all the hard work :)

Yes the journey back all went to plan. Could do with another week off to recover. Feeling really flat at the moment. Had a difficult night with my mum on Tuesday. Xx

Back