First stone :o)

After starting ww on the first of January I've just lost my first stone in only 18 days :0) only 3 more to go! x

That's awesome

I started ww similar time, never done it before but my loss is 6lb since I started.

I've cut of bread and only have occasional pasta but think I should try relax and trust the plan a bit more.

Both good losses! I started three weeks ago and only losing 1lb a week and am 5ft 1 and nearly 15 stone....I am doing the plan fine as done it before but am getting a bit worried that the weight is hard to shift....any advice welcome. Am weighing and measuring, not had any alcohol ......:(

Both good losses! I started three weeks ago and only losing 1lb a week and am 5ft 1 and nearly 15 stone....I am doing the plan fine as done it before but am getting a bit worried that the weight is hard to shift....any advice welcome. Am weighing and measuring, not had any alcohol ......:(

Unless your doing very intense exercise and low carb 1-2lb a week is right.

It takes a massive 3500 calories to gain or loose 1lb of fat.

Keep going try really hard and your losses will come.

You'll find if some ppl have a 3-4-5lb loss if they then had a day off plan alot would come back its not just fat loss showing on scales it's water as well.

I started off at 18 stone which I think is the main reason it came off so fast, was ten pounds the first week but has now slowed down to a more healthy rate. I'm getting married in October so really need to shift this weight!

Hiya don't fret about 1lbs losses. It never seems much but add it over the year they add up.

If you look a a pound a week you'd lose 1 stone in 3 months so roughly in a year you could lose 4 stone in a year.

That's an amazing accomplishment on just 1lb.

Focus on your losses and you will get great results x

Back