First TF day

ooo ur current BMI is my aimed BMI ...

This faffing around is a right pain Jen, what with the lose 1 gain 2 malarky but I am not going to give up trying. You will find your way again too.

Day 1 using TF gone ok. I bought the fibre this time and not too keen on the bitty bits it leaves in the shakes. And I do declare I think the fibre added to my brekkie shake was responsible for me trumping through the afternoon, but very tuneful it was so shouldnt really complain.

Today I have munched
brekkie - TF shake
snack - 2 plums, some nuts
lunch - roast beef, roast carrots, cauli mash & gravy
tea - TF shake
supper - I am just going to have some sf jelly as am feeling a bit peckish.

So a good report on the whole, no hunger which is always a positive. Onwards to day 2

goodluck on day 2 I am back to uni again tomorro got a silly A and P workbook to do and it is pooey lol

Day 2 has gone well and even better news the trumping has now stopped, the bitty bits didnt seem so bad this morning either. I have had a niggly headache throughout the day prob due to the drop in carbs but its not too bad. Nothing that a couple of paracetamol cant sort out.

I started eating late today cos got up late, I am starting night shifts Wednesday so am gradually changing my go to bed and get up times so it wont be such a shock.

Todays munching

Brekkie - shake
Snack - 2 x plums, few nuts
Tea - chicken & spinach curry with cauli rice
I have got a shake and a jelly left for tonight and I may have a few grapes depending on what time I eventually go to bed.

On to day 3

Day 3 continues to go well. I have reduced the amount of fibre to 1 teaspoon a shake, I feel I overdid the fibre last night as the shake ended up quite gloopy not good at all. But no problems today so all good

Brekkie - shake
snack - clementine, plum, few nuts
tea - salmon steak, saute spinach, baby sweetcorn

1 shake and jelly left for tonight

Back to work tomorrow night so will see how that affects my eating, hopefully not too much

On to day 4

Sounds like it's going really well - yay you

xxx

I've moved my ww diary into the members weight loss diary forum as I am def not going back to ww. I am not going to carry on with TF in the long term, just use it for when I need a quick fix so will only be posting daily updates in the members only section.

Thanks for your support, I hope everyone finds the right path for them

right well I have definately decided I have a few weeks till placement so until then I will do my TF packets

Back