First Time Cd'er

jadakiss

Hey guys,
I'm starting CD tomorrow. I was previously on weightwatchers, list 24 pounds and put it all back and more in a yr, this time i'm determined to lose the weight and keep it off!!!

It's been very motivating reading your success storeis, and i hope i can be a success story in just a few months.

I currently weigh 15stone 8 at 5ft 5 :cry: and my goal weight is 9and a half stone; so i have 85 pounds to lose!!:sigh:

Wish me luck!!

Jade xxx

Good luck Jade, you can do this. I started last Saturday so I an new as well :D

Good Luck Jade.

I'm on day 4 of my restart but having done CD before (lost nearly 5st in 4 months 2 years ago - then put it all back on - my fault - not CD's) I know it works.

Its not easy but if you're struggling just come on here for a chat and a bit of distraction.

oh no, day 1, and ive got throught the day okay, ie, minimal hunger pangs and headaches.
but this evening after having my soup, i couldnt draw myself away fromt he biscuit tin. i only had a quarter of a digestive biscuit, but i cant help but feel so bad, i hope i havent done any real damage to this weeks weight loss??

Hi Jade
That feeling that you had after that little bit of biscuit, REMEMBER IT!
We all have low moments, moments when we want to say, sod it, I wanna eat - then the moment after we eat we feel like crap!
Thats my philosophy anyway. I lost nearly 8st and through various reasons/medications, I put 6st back on, hence why I am here again.
You'll be ok, just keep that feeling with ya when you are feeling low.
Good luck

Back