First Time Cd'er

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jadakiss, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. jadakiss

jadakiss Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    Hey guys,
    I'm starting CD tomorrow. I was previously on weightwatchers, list 24 pounds and put it all back and more in a yr, this time i'm determined to lose the weight and keep it off!!!

It's been very motivating reading your success storeis, and i hope i can be a success story in just a few months.

I currently weigh 15stone 8 at 5ft 5 :cry: and my goal weight is 9and a half stone; so i have 85 pounds to lose!!:sigh:

Wish me luck!!

Jade xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Good luck Jade, you can do this. I started last Saturday so I an new as well :D

4. DizzyDeb

DizzyDeb On a Mission!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(9.12%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    Good Luck Jade.

I'm on day 4 of my restart but having done CD before (lost nearly 5st in 4 months 2 years ago - then put it all back on - my fault - not CD's) I know it works.

Its not easy but if you're struggling just come on here for a chat and a bit of distraction.

5. jadakiss

jadakiss Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(16.44%)
    Diet:
    WW Propoints
    oh no, day 1, and ive got throught the day okay, ie, minimal hunger pangs and headaches.
    but this evening after having my soup, i couldnt draw myself away fromt he biscuit tin. i only had a quarter of a digestive biscuit, but i cant help but feel so bad, i hope i havent done any real damage to this weeks weight loss??

6. bigfella

bigfella not for long hopefully

Start Weight:
    25st1lb
    Current Weight:
    25st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Jade
    That feeling that you had after that little bit of biscuit, REMEMBER IT!
    We all have low moments, moments when we want to say, sod it, I wanna eat - then the moment after we eat we feel like crap!
    Thats my philosophy anyway. I lost nearly 8st and through various reasons/medications, I put 6st back on, hence why I am here again.
    You'll be ok, just keep that feeling with ya when you are feeling low.
    Good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.