Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

First time dieting >.<

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chibi, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. chibi

chibi Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.95%)
    Hi everyone!!:grouphugg:
    I have been looking at this forum for a while now but didn't have the guts to get my act together get signed up and start loosing weight. I finally made it here though so better late than never right? ;)

Ok, so basically I got made redundant last year and really struggled to find work. Having no money meant I didnt go out much and the whole thing got me down, I barely excercised but ate as if I was preparing for a marathon -.- so inevitabley the pounds piled on and I just feel really unhappy with the way I am right now. I have coeliac disease and used to struggle with my diet for it, so for a long time I was put on weight gain shakes because I was dangerously underweight and barely had the energy to walk. As much as I hated that time and I am so glad it has passed I just can't get my head around the fact that things have gone so much in the other direction :sigh2:

But I have just started a new job which i love and I am determined to get away from this last year and become a new and lighter me :D Im 21 at the moment and I want to make stupid mistakes and wear pretty clothes that I dont feel embarrsed in! I dont have a huge weightloss goal but I hope I can read all you lovely peoples stories and get inspired :)

current weight is 154 lbs and my goal is 112 lbs (im 5'3) by 01/05/11
    I dont have a set diet plan I am more focused on eating nice but healthy food and an excercise routine that I can live with long term instead of a quick fix that I wont be able to maintain afterwards.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jms

jms Member

Welcome and good luck with your journey; julia

4. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Welcome and good luck :)

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds

Irene xx

6. chibi

chibi Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.95%)
    Thanks very much!! I cant get on here a lot at the moment because of work but i have joined the gym and so far seem to be heading in the right direction :D looking forward to when results start to show :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.