First Time Doing This Diet!!

sorry shouldnt say bored really, i desperatly want to lose weight but quickly, i know i wont lose it quick on slimming world so thought i will try lipotrim but i am scared the hunger is going to get too much as i cant have anything apart from the 3 shakes and water but i am desperate for quick results xxx

Well if you're desperate for quick results, this is the best diet there is, bar amputation! I think that we have to be realistic and tell ourselves that, yes, it will be hard for the first week but we're willing to put up with that cos the weight loss will be so fast. Don't be scared - you're probably much tougher than you think! I would never have believed that I could last for 12 weeks without cheating at all but the time has flown by and it's getting easier all the time. Grit your teeth and go for it - what have you got to lose by having a go! xx :D

Hi there I'm Louise and have been doing LT since Sunday! I'm weighing in tomorrow and I can't wait!

The first few days were the hardest I was craving anything food wise! And it was torture cooking the kids dinner and not being able to eat!

I felt hungry days 2 to 5 but filled up on water and black coffee. My only side effect was a bit of heartburn.

I would say the support of my friends and family aswell as this forum have got me through this week. So thank you! Will post my weigh in tomorrow! Fingers crossed! ;)

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Louise!! :fingerscrossed:

Make sure you start a separate thread hun, so we can all see it x x

Back