First Time Joiner!

CaitlinDalton

Hiii!

I have never tried slimming world before but I have tried the whole calorie control kind of thing and in the end I put more weight on because I was starving!

I have only one big issue with slimming world, the only club in my area is far too early in the day for me to attend as most days I don't finish work until 7pm and I just can't make the meetings! Has anyone ever bought the books and gone at it alone with the use of forums and others success stories? I'm very motivated to loose weight. I'm a 20 year old girl who cannot even look at myself in the mirror haha!

I'm at the biggest I've ever been at 12.5 stone and seem to carry most weight in my belly, thighs and hips. I'm really hoping that slimming world can get me back to being a happy young woman!

I just wanted to pop by and say hello and see if anyone else has ever done it without attending the meetings?

Hi Caitlyn, and welcome! I am doing SW from home as I'm too poverty stricken to join properly! This forum is really good for syn values and everyone's great with advice. Let me know if you need anything :)

Hi Caitlyn, and welcome! I am doing SW from home as I'm too poverty stricken to join properly! This forum is really good for syn values and everyone's great with advice. Let me know if you need anything :)
Thanks Heather! Much appreicated! I've bought the books off ebay and I'll be doing it from home!

Let me know if you find anything good in them, I'm literally doing it from the internet and as you can see from my food diary, it's pretty repetitive with the stuff I know i can have!

Hiii!

I have never tried slimming world before but I have tried the whole calorie control kind of thing and in the end I put more weight on because I was starving!

I have only one big issue with slimming world, the only club in my area is far too early in the day for me to attend as most days I don't finish work until 7pm and I just can't make the meetings! Has anyone ever bought the books and gone at it alone with the use of forums and others success stories? I'm very motivated to loose weight. I'm a 20 year old girl who cannot even look at myself in the mirror haha!

I'm at the biggest I've ever been at 12.5 stone and seem to carry most weight in my belly, thighs and hips. I'm really hoping that slimming world can get me back to being a happy young woman!

I just wanted to pop by and say hello and see if anyone else has ever done it without attending the meetings?

A neighbour, where I lived before, did exactly the same as you. She had great success and has managed to keep the weight off. She joined a support forum like this one and got a lot of help. Good Luck, I'm sure you'lldo it

Hi my name is Natalie and I started last week and lost 6 pounds in weight myself today and the game 2 pounds I'm also doing it from home as I can't afford the classes

Back