First time putting in my before and after Pickies

wow - am i the only one who thinks you looked pretty good in the before pics too. you really carry your weight well and look much less that 13 stone.

Wow you look fab, fab fab! What a change :D

Wow, you look great! Well done you! xx

wow! thankyou guys! never had so many people say I looked nice, bless you all! You never know what others think of you, thankyou you lovely people you've made my day

xxxxx angie-bum

Last edited:
Have you room for another compliment, boy you carry your weight well, even in your before shots, but you look so much happier and lighter in your present photos. you radiate happiness. Well done :p

i too have to say wow what a difference you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG Angie!

Only just seen this thread you look AMAZING!!

Totally understand where you are coming from, i started at 18.2 when my son was 18 months old, basically because i don't want to go through another pregnancy worrying if people will realise i'm preggers! Also it's totally humiliating being refered for a consultant led birth "erm...because of your bmi" so well done you look great i look forward to our "family announcements" next year when we can compare bumps lol

Well done, i've got 4 pounds left to follow you in to the 13's hopefully by the end of this week.

xxx

new pickies

I think I have managed to attach a couple more...after and before

Attachments

• diet and other things 010.jpg
    diet and other things 010.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 2008_0405roskilly0032.jpg
    2008_0405roskilly0032.jpg
    521.4 KB · Views: 80
thankyou thinkthincd, you are doing fab going from 18 something to nearly 13 something! I started at 17.1 but I was 18.4 a few years ago. I can't believe that I am anything near my goal weight. Woo hoo!

thankyou! my camera has a glitch so not be able to take any progression snaps of videos for weeks, thankfully my sis had a camera so I can record my changing shape for posterity

Back