First time starting

LuHu

Hi all! I am starting lipotrim for the first time tomorrow as I have personally witnessed some great results via my mother and friends. I am 19 years old and I have never been the correct weight in my life. Year 10 was when I hit the 14 stone barrier, and I have never been below that weight since. For about 6 years now it has made me severely self conscious to the point where I couldn't even walk in front of my friends, or anyone for that matter as I thought that they would be pointing and laughing at my back fat. People could be laughing around me, and if I haven't witnessed the joke, I automatically think they were laughing at me. I have never spent a summer being able to feel confident in a swimming costume, and would only enter pools and get out of them when no one was looking or around. You will barely ever find a photo where you can see my whole body as I always hide behind people because I am so ashamed of myself. I don't know why I left it this long but finally, I am ready to change it. I will be heading to university in September and want to create a new life for myself, I don't think I could face being the biggest girl once again. Next summer, I want to be able to wear a bikini for the first time in my life and feel confident in it! I am now 17stone, the biggest I have ever been, and I look and feel awful. Everyone tells me I have a beautiful face, so imagine how much more beautiful I would be if I lost weight. Finally, I accept there challenge! My first goal is my college prom on June 17th, which I hope to lose a stone for. I will be going to New York on the 2nd of July and will hopefully be 1st 7lb lighter! My long term girl is for next April where I will be going to Thailand, which is when I hope to wear my first bikini, in the 11stone bracket. Wish me luck!

We will get through it together Lucia.

Finishing day 2 and surprisingly they haven't been as hard as I thought. Yesterday I stayed in bed the majority of the day to avoid the delicious smells and look of food being cooked, which helped, although I should be more active! Day 2 was slightly harder. The smell of the fast foods (burgers, hotdogs) ready for the ING night marathon in town wasn't too pleasant to deal with, however, my willpower prevailed and I cant wait for a small weight loss again tomorrow!

Good luck on your journey Hun, once you get through the the first week it's great your energy levels will shoot up, I don't get hungry anymore but need to remind myself to drink my shakes! I do crave food and this can be strong at times but keep sipping water and it will soon pass! You have wonderful goals set so that will give you lots of motivation to keep you going xxx

Good luck on your journey Hun, once you get through the the first week it's great your energy levels will shoot up, I don't get hungry anymore but need to remind myself to drink my shakes! I do crave food and this can be strong at times but keep sipping water and it will soon pass! You have wonderful goals set so that will give you lots of motivation to keep you going xxx

thank you! I'm on day six now and still feeling a little drained! I have lost 7lb in six days which is great for me! Weight loss is getting a little slow now though so I will have to step up the exercise! xxx

Day 7- 8lb down, despite sadly having 3 tiny cheats! Day 2, I ate a few crumbs of cheese, day 4, a slice of chicken and day 5, a chicken nugget. I am very disappointed in those cheats as without them I probably could have lost more this week. However, that being said, I am still proud of myself and it only makes me more determind to carry on without cheating!

18th day on lipotrim and I have now lost 17lb! very happy! I am now refeeding as I have my prom coming up but will be getting straight back on!

Hi, I am on exante but thought I would show some support.
You are doing amazing, well done, you should be so pleased.

Can I ask - what is refeeding?

Hi, I am on exante but thought I would show some support.
You are doing amazing, well done, you should be so pleased.

Can I ask - what is refeeding?

Hi thank you! As lipotrim is 3 shakes a day, you don't eat anything. So to avoid putting weight back on, you have to introduce yourself back onto food properly. First day is 2 shakes and then either a 4-6oz chicken breast, or tuna or other things..second day is 1 shake and then two of those things and so on, third day is when you can introduce carbs x

Hi thank you! As lipotrim is 3 shakes a day, you don't eat anything. So to avoid putting weight back on, you have to introduce yourself back onto food properly. First day is 2 shakes and then either a 4-6oz chicken breast, or tuna or other things..second day is 1 shake and then two of those things and so on, third day is when you can introduce carbs x

That's fab thankyou! I am going on holiday in 2.5 weeks and wanted to introduce food again the week before so this really helps!
I haven't tried lipotrim, are the shakes nice? x

Back