First Time to the Cambridge Diet

Now on day 3 of week 3 still feel a bit pissed off about Sunday I do weigh each day and put on 1.5 pounds just from Sunday and I have only managed to loose .5 of it up to now!!!:sigh: so in two and a half weeks I have done 71/2 lb and I have lost 5 inches so a little disheartened to say the least........

5 inches lost and your disheartened ? Plus over half a stone ? ? ?

That's great, a loss is a loss.

Stick to plan and the losses will keep coming. It's easy to want huge fast results but 5 inches off is great going x x x x

Yes I suppose so, I'm not known for my patience as my husband will often remind me :), I want 14 more lb lets see what the next two weeks bring ideally before Christams would be good, I will buy some Ketostix and see if I am in ketosis but it just seems to be money all the time..... XX

Yes I suppose so, I'm not known for my patience as my husband will often remind me :), I want 14 more lb lets see what the next two weeks bring ideally before Christams would be good, I will buy some Ketostix and see if I am in ketosis but it just seems to be money all the time..... XX

14lb is very very much achievable by Xmas. The average is 14lb a month but that obviously depends how much you need to lose. It is quite a expensive diet but tbh I've tried a few and for me this is the best and worth the money.
Hope you've had a good day x

I have tried a few over the years and found WW very good when I was younger but to be honest as I have got older I have found it really hard to lose weight and this is why I have turned to cambridge, my sister in law has done so well on it and yes if you lose the weight it is worth the money, see how my loss goes weigh in tomorrow evening, how are you getting on? how do you find not eatting? x

Well had a good day yesterday no slip ups, my clothes are starting to fit a lot better, I do feel a lot of ups and sowns on this diet it is very much like a roller coaster....... or maybe thats my hormones lol lets just see how next week goes although I have to say i do feel slimmer :):giggle:

ok well I am still on the plan and a couple of hiccups but getting there :) I have a weigh in yesterday and lost 6 lb so a total of 12 in four weeks so I am really pleased with that, just have another 7 to go now then on to maintenance, it has been hard at times over the last 4 weeks but most definatly worth it, it's my TOTM so to have a good loss was great.

So how are people getting on? not long to Christmas.......

Day 1 on Cambridge diet feeling weak and hungry need to loose 52lb, had a shake 4 brekky and soup 4 lunch... Cooked some Dahl and biryani for the family feel a bit depressed that I can't eat anything

Nav it will get easier just get your first few days out of the way and when you get your first weigh in you will feel great, good luck x :)

The first 3 or 4 days are the hardest, but it does get easier. I cooked cottage pie for the family last night, I still sit at the table with them while they are eating as its still nice to chat, but I just have water. I normally time a shake just before hand that way I'm not hungry.
Good luck x

Well I am still on it! and still losing although it is really slow now, any one any tips on how to increase the weight loss? I'm having all my water however I am really constipated and taking my Psyillium twice a day any advice gratefully received :)

I am going to try cambridge again tomorrow i have 3 and a half stone to loose and i need to loose it all for april 2014 do u think it is possible and is this diet really hard xx

Yes it is possible very much so, it is hard any diet is hard you just have to get your mind set, the first few days are really the hardest but to be honest once the weight starts to come off it makes it all worth while :)

So how are you doing Laura? x

I never started defo tomorrow tho wanna loose a wee bit for a fortnights time for my xmas nyt out so fingers crossed it will b noticeable for then. I suppose this is good for help and support xx

Back