First timer who needs this to work....

Young3

Hi All,

Im just finishing Day Two of LL and still feeling ok. I think the thoughts of being slim are actually motivating me at the moment.
Ive three small children, getting married in September and am a bridsemaid for my best friend on 4th May :confused:. This is what is motivating me (a little late but in four weeks, im hoping for a small difference!!).
Had my friend's hen party last weekend and after seeing the pictures that were posted, i was in tears. I have lost a stone since Xmas and thought i was doing well but next to my friend (size 10) and the other bridesmaid (also a size ten), i realised that i will be mortified walking up the aisle....
To add insult to it, we have a dress fitting this weekend and, although i had tried on the size 14 (very generous sizing) back in January and it was a small bit tight, i assured her i would be fine in it....
She ordered me the 16 instead :(.
Now, im determined to be comfortable and happier for her wedding in May.
After that, i will concentrate on losing the remaining weight for my own wedding.

Im 5ft 10 and weigh 15st at starting weight (on Tuesday)
I have 3st stone to lose to be pre-baby weight (2003!).
Hoping that i will find the motivation from this site and from you lovely ladies!!!

Speak to you soon

Siobhan xx

Hello and welcome!

Well done on losing a stone since Christmas, that is great. You still have four weeks to go until your friends wedding, and on LL I'm sure you can lose quite a bit.

Keep up the good work, you're doing great!

Hi All,

Im just finishing Day Two of LL and still feeling ok. I think the thoughts of being slim are actually motivating me at the moment.
Ive three small children, getting married in September and am a bridsemaid for my best friend on 4th May :confused:. This is what is motivating me (a little late but in four weeks, im hoping for a small difference!!).
Had my friend's hen party last weekend and after seeing the pictures that were posted, i was in tears. I have lost a stone since Xmas and thought i was doing well but next to my friend (size 10) and the other bridesmaid (also a size ten), i realised that i will be mortified walking up the aisle....
To add insult to it, we have a dress fitting this weekend and, although i had tried on the size 14 (very generous sizing) back in January and it was a small bit tight, i assured her i would be fine in it....
She ordered me the 16 instead :(.
Now, im determined to be comfortable and happier for her wedding in May.
After that, i will concentrate on losing the remaining weight for my own wedding.

Im 5ft 10 and weigh 15st at starting weight (on Tuesday)
I have 3st stone to lose to be pre-baby weight (2003!).
Hoping that i will find the motivation from this site and from you lovely ladies!!!

Speak to you soon

Siobhan xx

Hey hun, hopefully you'll have a good 4 weeks and your friend will wish she had trusted you to be fine in the 14! I'm getting married next July, you might want to pop over to the brides to be section there are lots of ladies in the same boat. Good luck and hope to see you around.

Back