First Timer!

Hi Topaz,

:welcome:

Well done for starting your diet journey and it is so good to hear that you are feeling positive.

Have you much weight too lose?

Love Mini xx

Hi Topaz,

Welcome :wavey:

Good luck with CD - it's truly life changing, and this site is a life-saver!

Drink lots of water and the weight will drop off :)

Sharon
xxx

Hi and welcome!!

Hi Topaz & welcome to Minimins

CD is such a great diet - get through the first few days, get plenty of :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: down you, and watch the pounds melt away!

This site is great and so inspirational plus everyone is so supportive - its been a lifesaver to me many a time on my dieting journey.

Good luck!

Thanks

Hi all,
Thanks for all the support:).
I`m wanting to lose 34lb.
Found today ok but know it`s going to get worse over the next few days. Finding drinking the water is not to bad, a water bottle has been attached to my hand all day! :tear_drop:

I'm only on day 2 - good luck xxx

Hi all,
Thanks for all the support:).
I`m wanting to lose 34lb.
Found today ok but know it`s going to get worse over the next few days. Finding drinking the water is not to bad, a water bottle has been attached to my hand all day! :tear_drop:

Hi Topaz,

Well done on getting to day 2!!!

Most would normally find the first and second day the hardest! Looks like your doing very well!

Drinking the water is key as it does help with all sorts of rumbles and funny feelings especially in the first few days of the diet. It really is so important.

You should have that 34lbs. off in about ten weeks!

Love Mini xxx

Good Luck!Heres to a new you!Enjoy the water!!

Good luck with your Cambridge journey,keep glugging the water! :)

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of CD and Minis!

Good luck and keep us posted on how you are doing.

Gx

good luck!!:D

Hi, welcome to Mini's & good luck with your journey!

Hi Topaz!

I am a first timer too! Picked up my stuff yesterday, and today was day 1! And am pleased to report it has gone really really well! How have you gotten on?

Hugs
Lors x

Good luck Topaz!!I'm new too, started on Friday and its going OK so far. But, I don't know how to put all the attachments on my messages so I can track my weight loss etc etc.

Hi everyone, just completed my first week of sole source, and have lost 9lbs, 7 inches total, and cant believe it, sooooooo chuffed. I can say that its not been as difficult as i thought, I love food, and never thought I would cope without it. My headaches started on day 2 and lasted for four days, gradually getting milder. Had a few hunger pangs today tho, is that normal?

Cheers Mel
5 and a half weeks till big day...aaaarggghhhh

Day 2

Hi all,
Day 2 of the CD. I`m having a really bad day, feeling really rough. Thinking about food alot (i hope that stops!) mum in law didn`t help when she invited me around for a roast, I told her i was on the diet so she decided to describe what she was going to cook! :mad:

Hope i feel better tomorrow x

h topaz, i promise, promise, promise, you will start to feel better. thinking about food will get better too. keep going girl, really, i never thought i would be able to do this, but here i am on day 8. still feeling tired, but im a radiographer in a busy hospital department, so thats probably why im tired. when you have your first weigh in from your cdc you will be soooooo chuffed.

mel x

Back