first vanilla shake with coffee mmmmmmm

Bumble-jaffa

just had my first WARM vanilla shake with coffee and it was amazing,... i could drink them all day long lol.. is there a limit to how many coffees you can have in a day.. i have decaf and black with sweetner..:D

see i dont even like coffee but i am so tempted to try this seeing as so many people like it!! did you just mix in a spoon of instant coffee?

Nope, no limits!

Phwoar, yeah with a sweetener or two it is just super 'mmmm'. :)

x

I'm off to make one now for breakfast :D

i shall do the same i think, if i have a cd vanilla pack! if not then i will def do that this afternoon when my exante packs arrive :)

try the chocolate hot too mmmmm I find a sweetener in them when hot makes them a rather comforting evening space food pack. I also sometimes sprinkle a 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon or ginger into them.

In regards to sweetners, I think somewhere in the books they advise against using more than 3 or 4 a day if they contain aspartame, so I only Splenda, a sucrose based sweetener.

I believe this has to do with the additives, rather than a slowing in weight loss though.
Just wanted to point out that it has been the subject of several controversies, but currently the food standards agency has given it a clean bill of health... (heheh I keep re-reading and thinking I need to cover my bottom in case a storm blows up)

x

Last edited:
i dread the soups so when ive used all my packs im just going to have 3 shakes a day,.. a vanilla with coffee hot in the morning.. banana/strawberry afternoon and hot choc in evening..

Oh Ant ... I do a you!
I even plan ahead and place them in a group of the three flavours I want a day.

However! I am rather naughty and always use the soups the last, so I still have about a months worth now, after adding and adding and adding the shake only packs, so I know I do really need to plough through the soups before I reorder hehe

mmmmm i agree... or even curry powder. i do adore my tomato curry soup ;)
x

I decided to try the warm vanilla latte this evening. Did not think it was all that great, only when I was putting the rubbish out did I notice my latte was made on banana, doh!!

Love the vanilla with coffee in it, i could live off that!

Back