first week....9lbs off!!!!!!!!

emmiclaire

just had my first weigh in and have lost 9lb!!!!! woo hoo! can`t wait for next week now! roll on next tuesday! :woohoo::banana dancer:

Crikey well done you!! Its a great feeling isnt it!!

Great start to spur you on!!

Hey all,
Im on my first day of a second attempt and i really want this to work so much!! The first time I done it I didnt feel hungry I just missed chewing something, I have read so many motivational stories in here and i hope to succeed in my weightloss too, anyway good luck everyone.

Chat soon, Diole :)

Last edited:
Brill it is great isn't it... over half a stone..... well done xx

Brilliant!!! well done x : )

thanks guys! this loss is just the motivation i need! i have drunk loads of water and not given in to temptation once ........and it has paid off! hoping to lose around 3-4 pounds next week ....but really hoping for 5 and my first stone! lol! that would be amazing!:party0049::cross:

well done hun xxx keep smiling

Well done -- such a good feeling when you get a weight loss like that - i also lost 9lbs on my 1st week and it gave me the motivation to keep going.

week 1 -9lbs
week 2 -6lbs
week 3 -3lbs
week 4 -2lbs Total lost in 4weeks -- 20lbs

well done huni i am on my first wek to and have so far lost 9lb its feels so good and i am feeling really strong too. i am hoping for another 5 lp next week i have alot to go to get to 9stone xx

Well done, that's a fantastic weight loss!

Back