First week and feeling skeptical??

Beatthefat!

so its my first week and im thinking im not really on a diet maybe cause ive done cambridge (few years ago) n that was extremely hard this is so easy n not really feeling like its a diet do you lose big on the first week or do i have to give it time? how much did everyone lose there first week on doing it? n is it really as easy or am i doing it wrong? how can i eat normal pretty much but lose weight? still not had a weigh in doing it tomorrow (eeek) i keep thinking cause ive been on a strict diet before (years ago) that eating what am eating just healthy really will i actually lose anything as my body has been used to basically starvation with the cambridge would love for someone to get back to me on this and sorry ive went on abit lol just feeling anxious i think xx

Well I've done meal replacement and only ever managed to shift about 10lbs before running out of money and gaining double that after returning to normal food!!

I lost 5lbs in my first week on sw which was great, and I couldn't believe how much food I had consumed... That was 12 weeks and 26lbs ago... Just 13lbs to go to target for me (and 2lbs off a 2stone loss) xx

Just follow the plan and the weight will come off x trust me x I've gained twice and maintained once in my 13 weigh ins and those were the weeks where I didn't stick to plan x every other week I've lost, usually the more I eat the more I lose xx

There are people on here that have transitioned straight from Cambridge type diets and I think I remember them saying they didn't expect to lose at first but as their body's got used to sw the weight started to come off whilst eating a completely normal diet xx

Good luck xx

Back