First week , and I am disappointed!!!

Everyone is different, we are all unique. Your weight loss is your achievement, your effort, and your success. Why not trot off to the supermarket and pick up a bag of sugar, as other people have suggested? That's the weight you are now not carrying around with you!

Well done!!

I don't understand people who get upset at losing 1-2lbs......any loss is a fab loss in my opinion!! ;)
You've already said in your your first post that healthy eating is the way forward so just step back and take a look at what you have achieved this past week, a 2 lb loss AND doing it in a healthy sensible way. I say very well done to you, give yourself a pat on the back!!!

im the same, i never have these huge losses that others do, and it is easy to be disheartened by it. I think thats why ive previously slipped off the wagon. This time ive decided to look at the big picture and think that 1lb a week is lb in the right direction, plus eating plentiful and well at the same time- its got to be good!

I lost 4.5lb in week 1, 4lb in week 2, 4lb in week 3, but then in week 4 I had a gain. I was gutted, but it just goes to show that everybody's bodies react differently to a change in eating habits. I am praying for a loss this week. If you can hand on heart say you have stuck to the plan, then you will reap the benefits over time. Best of luck hun x

Back