First Week In...

...and I've lost 4lb!

I paid a visit to my doctor last tuesday - 6th November - and he told me I had very high blood pressure and may have to go on tablets depending on the next 2 readings. I am now on a mission to lower it! So I joined Slimming World on the 7th November and weighed in at 15st10lb. Absolutely shocked with myself! But heyho, onwards and upwards so I had my first weigh-in yesterday and lost 4lb! I am so chuffed with myself but also I know I have a long way to go. But now I know it is do-able and feel motivated.

I spent my first week drinking water, water and more water and snacking on fruit. I was starving the first day! But a week on, I suddenly don't feel so hungry and am finding less cravings for things. So it has proven to me that I can make changes and still enjoy what I eat.

Fingers crossed, I can keep it up!

You have done so well :) Congrats on your loss!!!! :happy096:

The thing with slimming world is you should never feel hungry, if your hungry then eat, just eat foods your allowed, don't be afraid of big portions and snacking, I eat like a pig and I have lost every week so far :)
Snacks don't have to be fruit, they can be any free or super free food!
I look forward to reading how your getting on.

What a great start - 4.5 off! Keep it up and dont ever allow yourself to get hungry! Ax

Thank you both!! :)

Yesterday was a pretty standard day although I did round the day off craving chocolate!

BREAKFAST: 2 slices wholemeal toast with Flora Light - syns
SNACK: Apple and a banana
LUNCH: Pasta (cold) with cucumber, sweetcorn and red peppers topped with Lighter than Light mayo - ½ syn
SNACK: Clementine
DINNER: Stir fry veg with half pack fresh egg noodles cooked in chicken stock with soy sauce and a touch of chilli powder - 2 syns
AFTER DINNER TREAT: 2 chunks of Cadburys Oreo chocolate - 3 syns

TOTAL: 8 syns

Defo needed the chocolate today! So nice to be able to give into a craving and know I haven't pushed my syns to the limit!

Didn't have chance to update yesterday so will recap today!

Yesterday was probably the worst day so far, but still not that bad really!

BREAKFAST: apple, banana and clementine
LUNCH: leftover noodles from last night - 2 syns
SNACK: banana and some Kellogg's crackers - 5 syns
DINNER: Weight Watcher's sausages (3) in bread with ketchup - 2 and a half syns

TOTAL: 9 syns

Back