first week nerves

Hello!!

Congratulations on making it to the end of your first week!! Best of luck for your weigh in .... I'm very sure you will have a big smile on your face with the result!!

Remember to post to tell us how you did!!

x

Hi

Good luck with your first weigh in:):):) I used to love my weigh ins and couldn't wait for Thursdays!

I'm sure you'll have done well and you'll feel elated which will keep you motivated til the next one:D

Tracey
xxx

Oooo Good Luck with your first weigh in!!!

You should have a wonderful surprise on the dial when you get on those scales!!
Thankfully with CD, you really should have a loss each week if you stick to it properly and don't cheat!! There may be some weeks where you could stay the same, but that is down to fluid retention!

Let us know how you get on!!!!

Kerry-Ann

xxx

Hi there and welcome! :wavey:

Well done for making it to the end of your first week. Here's hoping your first weigh in makes you very happy!

Welcome and well done the first week is always the hardest. Fingers crossed for you tonight, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised!

Georgie
x

gl with weigh in tonight, im sure you will have done brilliantly.
Just one thing though, please please please still drink water on your weigh in day otherwise you can get really sick (feint, headache etc) if you just stop drinking a bit before weigh in then thats ok :)

sil x

Hi everyone, this is my first time on here an I'm finding my feet, cos I certainly can't see them, first weigh in tonight so the water in on hold until after its done. Looking at some of you your first week you lost load just hope its the same for me. will let you know tomorrow
Good luck with the weigh in Sammy.:D

Good luck everyone with there, first wi.

Hi! i was really nervous too, but coming on here has helped, we all seem to be in the same boat - more or less!

I think posting the lbs each week makes it feel more 'official', ya know in writing!! lol :eek:

Back