First week on 810, too much veg?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mandiep, 18 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mandiep

mandiep Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(19.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I started my first week on 810 on thursday.
    I seem to go over the top a bit with my 3 spoons of veg. I have been having more like 5 or 6.
    Has anyone else had the same problem? I just love my veg and am hoping it wont make too much of a difference.

Do you think I should go back to SS+ for a while?
    Does this mean I will go back to binge eating?

Mandie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hopefully it won't make a difference. have to say that i am not looking forward to moving up the plans because i like not having to think about food. i did atkins a few years ago and lasted about 3 days cos i am not a meat lover and couldn't think of what to do with the veg, am hoping i sort my head out bbefore i get to 810.

good luck

4. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. It is very hard to measure veg by the tablespoon. Just be practical and have a small portion. The type of veg on the list are all low in carb and will not put you out of ketosis. I have been doing 810 for months and losing steadily without measuring my veg. My main problem is eating all the protein allowance. I know I go under it some days.

See the meal not as normal food, but CD food, just like your packs. I find that helps not to overeat on 810.

Good luck

edibeedee likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.