First week on 810, too much veg?

mandiep

I started my first week on 810 on thursday.
I seem to go over the top a bit with my 3 spoons of veg. I have been having more like 5 or 6.
Has anyone else had the same problem? I just love my veg and am hoping it wont make too much of a difference.

Do you think I should go back to SS+ for a while?
Does this mean I will go back to binge eating?

Mandie

hopefully it won't make a difference. have to say that i am not looking forward to moving up the plans because i like not having to think about food. i did atkins a few years ago and lasted about 3 days cos i am not a meat lover and couldn't think of what to do with the veg, am hoping i sort my head out bbefore i get to 810.

good luck

I wouldn't worry about it too much. It is very hard to measure veg by the tablespoon. Just be practical and have a small portion. The type of veg on the list are all low in carb and will not put you out of ketosis. I have been doing 810 for months and losing steadily without measuring my veg. My main problem is eating all the protein allowance. I know I go under it some days.

See the meal not as normal food, but CD food, just like your packs. I find that helps not to overeat on 810.

Good luck

Back